Touchstone Home Products Antique Style TV Lift Cabinets and Electric Fireplaces at the Historic Home Show, Valley Forge, PA
|The leather wrapped Touchstone Ellis TV Lift Cabinet|
adds vintage style and keeps the TV out of sight when desired.
Hiding Technology in a Historic HomeA large flat screen TV can look out of place in a historic home. Despite the great care designers and homeowners take to replicate a particular time period, a big television in the room often becomes the unintended focal point. An antique style Touchstone TV lift cabinet artfully hides a flat screen TV when it is not in use.
Touchstone Home Products TV lift cabinets are well built with heirloom style details to fit into any décor. Inside the cabinet, the built in Whisper Lift II motorized TV lift raises or lowers the TV by remote control.
Why Touchstone TV Lift Cabinets Are Best For Historic Homes
- Industry-leading Whisper Lift II TV mount technology is the most reliable and quiet motorized TV lift on the market.
- Touchstone TV lift cabinets are built with craftsman carpentry techniques including English dovetail joints and tongue and groove corner blocks.
- Carefully designed to complement different historical periods, the Mission cabinet, Bungalow cabinet and Leather Wrapped Vintage Trunk cabinet and other styles seamlessly blend with existing décor.
- The perfect alternative to a wall-mounted television, the pop-up TV cabinet brings your TV into view on demand, without taking up wall space or sacrificing the style of the room.
- Many models are finished on all four sides so you can place the TV lift cabinet at the end of a bed, or position it as a room divider in a home with a challenging floor plan.
|The Arts & Crafts styled Elevate Mission TV Lift Cabinet lifts or lowers a TV in less than 30 seconds.|
Take the Chill Off a Drafty Old House
The authenticity and ambiance of the realistic looking flames harken back to a well-loved hearth. The flame display works independently from the heat controls, so you can enjoy the flames without the heat when desired.
Why Touchstone Electric Fireplaces Are Best for Historic Homes
- Two heat settings warm a room up to 400 square feet, reducing energy costs. An electric fireplace costs pennies to run per hour, compared to a gas or propane fireplace.
- These child- and pet-friendly electric fireplaces are cool-to-the-touch. The built in timer and automatic shutoff provide instant ambiance, without the hassle and risks of a wood burning fire.
- Energy efficient electric fireplaces do not emit fumes, smoky smells, nor do they require a gas line.
- The plug and play installation is easy – simply mount and plug into the nearest electrical outlet.
DIY Projects For Old HousesFor historic home enthusiasts who enjoy do-it-yourself projects, Touchstone Whisper Lift II TV lift mechanisms can be purchased separately and integrated into most designs. Many Touchstone TV lift cabinets are available unfinished, so you can stain them yourself if desired. Custom finishing by our team is also available for the perfect match.
Special Show Attendee Discount at Booth H-147Stop by Booth H-147, see our TV lift cabinets and electric fireplaces in action and meet our team. Order any Touchstone product at the booth and enjoy 15% off.
Learn more about Touchstone antique style cabinets
Learn more about the best best pop up TV cabinets for historical homes