|The Touchstone Ivory Electric Fireplace offers instant|
ambiance. Simply hang it up, plug it in and enjoy.
From the beginning of time, fire has been essential to our survival and comfort. With so many advances in heating and home décor in our modern world, we have many choices when it comes to the warmth and ambiance of home.
Electric fireplaces can offer more convenience and cost savings than wood burning or gas burning fireplaces. Advanced LED flame technology means electric fireplaces can compete with “real” fires for beauty and coziness too. Here are the top ten benefits of electric fireplaces vs. wood burning fireplaces and gas burning fireplaces.
1. Plug and play convenience.Within minutes, you can unpack, install and enjoy a wall mounted electric fireplace. Simply plug into any standard electrical outlet without worrying about gas lines or venting.
2. Low energy costs.An electric fireplace costs about 20 cents per hour to run on the highest heat and flame settings, which adds up to about $50 per year. Compared to the high costs of natural gas and firewood, an electric fireplace is a bargain.
3. Healthier air.Recommended for those with asthma or allergies, electric fireplaces don’t emit smoke, carcinogens or gas fumes.
4. Child safe and pet safe.Touchstone electric fireplaces are cool to the touch and spark-free.
5. Low maintenance.With an electric fireplace, you can take chimney-sweeping, ash clean up and wood splitting off your to-do list.
6. Easy to control.Go from a roaring fire to soft burning embers with the touch of a button. No need to add more wood to the fire or wait for the logs to burn; instead the electric fireplace’s flames and heat are adjusted by remote control.
7. Save on home insurance premiums.Insurance companies often increase home insurance costs for homes with wood burning or gas burning fireplaces because of the risks of dangerous chimney fires or gas leaks.
8. Enjoy all year.Touchstone electric fireplaces feature a no-heat setting when desired so you can enjoy the beauty of the flames, even when it’s hot outside.
9. Easy on and off operation.A wood burning fire requires time consuming preparation and maintenance – from gathering the wood to waiting until the fire burns out. With an electric fireplace, you can turn off the fireplace when it’s time to leave the house or go to bed. The automatic shut off is an added safety feature.
10. Natural looking flames.Wood burning fireplace enthusiasts are often concerned about the quality of the electric fireplace's flames. With the most realistic looking advanced LED lights, Touchstone electric fireplaces fool even the most seasoned fireplace lovers.
Learn more about the benefits of electric fireplaces at TouchstoneHomeProducts.com
Check out the natural looking flames of the Touchstone Sideline electric fireplace: