March Madness at Touchstone TV Lift Cabinets

Touchstone is home to some die hard basketball fans as well as some rookies to picking a NCAA bracket. There is no consensus of the winner with arguments made for UNC, UConn, Pittsburgh, and Louisville to cut down the nets when all is said and done.

March Madness took on a different connotation in my own household growing up. The month always meant crowding around the “Big TV” hidden down in our basement and running back and forth to the upstairs where my mother laid out the ultimate spread of food for parties with friends and family in the “nice living room”. It would have been so wonderful to have had a Touchstone TV Lift Cabinet back then. Shameless plug aside, I am Serious. It truly is the best of both worlds. You can gather to entertain, watch TV on your flat screen, and root for your favorite team. When the game is over, at the touch of a button, you can lower that TV right back into the cabinet. So Dad gets the ultimate TV viewing experience and mom still gets to have her “nice living room.”

Come to think of it, if I win the Touchstone NCAA pool, I may have to buy my parents a TV lift cabinet!

- Caroline